- Do you offer technical support?
Yes, click here to send an e-mail to our tech support team.
- Is there any file size or image size limits for the photo I upload?
Yes, the photo must be 6MB or less in size. The minimum image size is 700x532. Please keep in mind that lower image sizes will not produce a high quality image when printed. For the best quality try to take the largest photo size that you can.
- Should the photo I upload be a certain file format?
Your photo may be any of the following formats: jpg or png. Please note: pictures saved in the Gif format are not recommended due to poor image quality.
- Why is my photo uploading slowly?
Upload speeds depend on available bandwidth and processor speed. To ensure the highest speeds possible please close any programs and browser windows on your computer that are not being used.
- What can I do to ensure the best possible results for my finished photo?
For best results, take the largest, highest resolution photo that you can with your digital camera. Please feel free to use any lighting in your photo as our Characters can be adjusted for brightness. Distance is also up to you as our character can be enlarged or reduced in size with a simple click of our sizing tool.
- During the photo creation process can I go back to previous steps and make changes?
From the “Preview Image” stage you can go back and choose a new background. Please be aware however that should you do this you will lose any character edits that you may have made or borders that you may have selected. Once an image is processed the only way to make changes is to start over.
- Can I save a photo and finish it later?
No, once you begin you must complete the process or you will lose your work. Please don’t start until you are sure you have the time to finish! The process generally takes less than 10 -15 minutes to complete depending on your computer knowledge.
- What will be the size of my final photo?
Your digital photo will be optimized to print at any of the following sizes: 4x6, 5x7 and 8x10.
- What happens to my photo once I’ve completed the process?
Your photo is deleted upon checkout.
- How do I share my new character photo?
Once you have completed your character picture we will show you how to email it to friends as well as techniques on sharing your photo with more than 30 social media sites, including Facebook, MySpace, Flickr and more.
- How much will my character photo cost?
A single photo costs just $9.99. You may also upgrade to a package of 3 additional photos (4 total) for just $6 more.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment via all major credit card companies and PayPal. Sorry, we do not accept cash or checks.
eGifts & Redemption Codes
- What are the terms and conditions for your eGifts and Redemption Codes?
Each Photo Santa Gift Card or Redemption Code can be used to redeem one personalized photo on our website. Redemption Codes will not be replaced if lost or stolen. They also do not expire. In addition, Photo Santa Studio does not charge any fees for the use of our Redemption Codes.
- Can I add to the balance of an Redemption Code?
No, our eGifts and Redemption Codes have no balance or cash value. They simply deliver a coupon code that can be redeemed just like a store coupon.
How do you redeem a gift card, Photo Santa Gift Card, or Redemption Code?
Visit our website at www.photosanta.com, create your photo and then proceed to the checkout page. Once on the checkout page enter your code in the box provided and click "redeem." From there you will be sent your customized photo via email with a link to download it.